BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Currently, appointments are recommended. We have reduced staff levels, per county health guidelines, and booking an appointment will make it easier for us to help you.We are still not allowing customer to wander the store as we do not have enough spacing so our staff will glady pull items for you.
We highly recommend shopping online and exchanging sizes (up until school starts with tags still on) rather than shopping in-store. We do have appointments available for a video chat to help with sizing! As many of you know, our store is not very spacious inside which is why we are limiting the amount of shoppers we have at any given time.
Please make an appointment for:
- Online video chat to help with sizing to order with confidence.
- Shop in store with or without a dressing room
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 90 days of when we notify you your order is complete. All items being exchanged must have tags on and in new condition.
Please follow these rules when coming to the store:
- All customers, over the age of 3, will be required to wear a face mask.
- If you do not have a face mask, we will have some for sale.
- Please STOP at the door and we will let you in. There will give further instructions at that time. We have blocked off parts of our store and will guide you.
- Please maintain a distance between employees and other customers.